Why buy apartments when you can buy two single family like units on an independent lot with spacious yards? Excellent rental return with potential for continuous upside in Fremont’s high demand I-880-Decoto-CA84 commuter friendly corridor. Located in Union City.
2 spacious units in a duplex with lots of Natural Lights and Storage:
- Unit 1: 2BR/1BA (~1200 sq. ft.) Independent Unit with Attached Garage and Yard; Current Rent: $2480
- Unit 2: 2BR/1BA (~1000 sq. ft.) Independent Unit with Attached Garage and Yard; Current Rent: $2250
Additional features: Washer/dryer, cooking range and refrigerator in both units
Great location for commuters whether you take BART, work in Fremont or drive to Palo Alto, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, San Jose, etc.
- 14 mins walk to the Union City BART station
- 5 mins to 880
- 5 mins to 84-W (Dumbarton)
- 5 mins to 84-E Niles Canyon Road to Dublin/Pleasanton/San Ramon
- 10 mins walk to Safeway and Marina anchored shopping complex, and lot of great restaurants
- 5 mins from Quarry Lake Regional Park
- Restaurants – http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-
vine-fremont; http://www.yelp.com/biz/ devout-coffee-fremont
Off Market, Offered at $889,000.
Contact me for more pictures, address and questions. Please pass it to any potential buyers.
Yajnesh Rai, Real Estate Consultant
Keller Williams Realty – Silicon Valley